The "VR leap guizhou" held by guiyang Oriental science fiction valley theme park
China's first virtual reality (VR) theme science park "Oriental sci-fi valley"
Shanghai ultraviolet restaurant.
Shanghai's famous restaurant, the ultraviolet restaurant, provides customers with immersive dining experience through specific techniques and sound effects.
Also in Shanghai, the buddhist temple mount putuo is building a hologram exhibition, such as the projection of a shimmering avalokitesvara in the lotus.
In guangzhou zoo, a virtual reality area has been added recently to help visitors understand how the bats hunt and feed the virtual giant pandas.
Along with our country economy and all areas of development by leaps and bounds, using a variety of new technology to attract tourists has become one of the choice of cities, especially big companies investment priorities.
"Don't underestimate the need for VR/AR hologram theme parks between cities," says Nth Power's founder.
"Even in places like hangzhou and hainan, where tourism is very developed, these technologies are needed."
- What Is VR?
- VR Development History
- VR Technical Characteristics
- VR Game
- VR Technology
- VR Art
- Medical Application
- Entertainment Applications
- Military Aerospace Applications
- Interior Design Applications
- Covering An Area Of 7,000 Square Meters, The VR...
- How To Use Virtual Reality Technology, Combined...
- Web3D There Are Four Main Directions Which Four
- Harvard University Has Developed A Zoom Lens Cl...
- New Choice Of Football Training: VR Provides A ...
- Uber Applies For Car VR Patents： Takes You Into...
- Will Virtual Reality Become The Ultimate Traine...
- In The Same Category, National Geographic Is Th...
- The Search For A Revolution In Military Trainin...
- Bean Agents 3 Exposure, Luo Wenyi Dickinson Hac...