Poor text input.
Most of the ways in which virtual reality is known are games and entertainment.
While most of the early experiences of devices are games and entertainment, they can do much more than that.
VR allows us to explore places we can't reach in the real world, and even create experiences that don't exist at all.
But the next generation computing platform must have a breakthrough in the existing experience.
It needs to enable us to use it to perform certain tasks, like computers or mobile phones.
Browse the web, process documents, create content, and even program.
Unfortunately, it's hard to do that now.
We still live in an environment full of Windows, ICONS, mice and "little arrows".
The mobile device is basically the same as a touch screen, with a finger instead of a mouse, so the "little arrow" is hidden.
Although this approach has been embedded in virtual reality, it is actually somewhat inefficient.
The interaction in VR requires a tiring arm or wrist movement.
Don't try to type easily, especially with a keyboard you can't see.
Many VR makers are pushing for VR to make headway in the mass consumer sector, but few have tried to design the experience that meets the real desire of the masses.
VR, with its pitfalls and hopes, deserves more patience.
These are the factors that hinder the development of virtual reality.
However, this is not a reason to give up the technology, it just needs to be solved as soon as possible.
This is a chicken and egg problem.
Without adequate hardware and software, users are less likely to embrace the technology.
But without an attractive number of users, hardware and software makers will not rush to invest in improving it.
At least for now, companies like qualcomm, Microsoft and even Facebook are still paying high attention to VR, hoping that even if the victory is far away, they won't be easily discouraged.
Related Industry Knowledge
- VR display technology
- VR sound technology
- VR feeling technology
- VR voice technology
- VR medical surgical practice
- The application of cultural relics and historic...
- Web3D application
- VR training and training
- VR shipbuilding
- VR rail transit
- How to use virtual reality in education is a le...
- How to use VR technology in studio
- Interview with the founder of VR interactive la...
- The ministry of education and Microsoft have ag...
- Improving efficiency and reducing cost VR/AR br...
- Where will VR technology be used?
- Language education new weapon in 21st century;A...
- VR may be the patient's next painkiller
- Tokyo akihabara large space VR experience repor...
- Leap in Paris, unprecedented beauty of the city...